PVB’s MSME Loan program aims to address the needs of entrepreneurs that has remained unbanked or has limited exposure to commercial bank products. MSME loan products include:
Short Term Loan:
- To finance working capital requirements
- Repayment within one year
Revolving Promissory Note Line:
- Used to augment operating and working capital requirements
- Available by promissory notes (PNs) of up to 360 days
- Is a standby loan available to existing Savings and Time Deposit account holders that intends to bridge financial gaps for business purpose.
Domestic Bills Purchase Line:
- Convert your checks and bank drafts into cash
Trade Check/Receivables Discounting Line:
- Get the equivalent of up to 80% of your total accounts receivables before you can actually collect them. Our Trade Check and Receivables Discounting Line infuses cash into your business, based on your foreseeable.
Export Bills Purchase Line:
- Is a facility wherein PVB purchases the exporter's Letter of Credit and advances payment to the buyer/exporter even prior to receiving payment from the buyer's bank.
- A letter of credit is a written undertaking by PVB to pay a client's foreign/domestic supplier on the condition that all required documents are presented. A Trust Receipt is an agreement between an importer and PVB, which enables the importer to obtain possession of the goods upon arrival, and to pay for them at some future date.
Stand-by Letter of Credit:
- This is a stand-by credit facility issued to the customer to guarantee payment for non-performance of an obligation.
MSME LOANS - INSTITUTIONAL BANKING GROUP
Phone: (02) 7 902-1645, 8 857-8326